Free Industrial NewsAustralia's Industrial Manufacturing Industry Shows Investment Strength, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Australia's Industrial Manufacturing Industry Shows Investment Strength, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 93 Words
Attachment: Aust manuf 0620
Australia's Industrial Manufacturing Industry is expected to attract considerable investment in 2020 due to strong GDP and population growth, according to a report from real estate firm JLL. Close to $20 billion will be invested in industrial and logistics assets.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Philippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
- Chinese Miners Take the Lead in Indonesia's Nickel Industry
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...
- South Africa Continues to Develop Data Centers to Address High Demand