You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Global Power Industry Outlook
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 424 Words
Attachment: Active Power Projects
SUGAR LAND--June 22, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is pleased to be presenting a complimentary webinar on the outlook for the global Power Industry on Wednesday, June 24, at 10 a.m. CDT (11 a.m. EDT). Join Britt Burt, Industrial Info's vice president of research for the Power Industry, and Shaheen Chohan, vice president of Global Analytics, as they discuss the trends and drivers of the industry for the rest of this year and into 2021.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: COVID-19 Pushes Out Power Projects, but Few Cancella...
- Europe Ignores Nuclear Power in COVID-19 Recovery Plan
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- EDF Submits Plans for Sizewell C Nuclear Plant in U.K.
- Korea Gas Corporation Considers Construction of Natural Gas Power Plant in ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker