You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: June 22nd 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 450 Words
ExxonMobil on June 11 restarted the 90,000-BBL/d FCCU 2 (Fuels West) unit at reduced rates at its 557,000-BBL/d Baytown, Texas, refinery, after it was shut down on March 29. The facility remains at reduced rates due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly North American Refining Report
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- Join Industrial Info for Webinar on Petroleum Refining Global Spending Outl...
- IIR Top Refining News Today: July 13th 2020
- IIR Energy Partners With Orbital Insight to Provide Refinery Operations Int...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker