You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Volkswagen Resumes Production at Seven Latin American Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 77 Words
Volkswagen has resumed production at 16 auto factories globally, at operating levels 60-70% of pre-COVID-19 rates.
On June 16, Volkswagen's Puebla Complex in Mexico was the last to reopen in Latin America after being shuttered for three months.
Also reopened were four plants units in Brazil (São Bernardo do Campo, Taubaté, São Carlos and São José dos Pinhais) and two units in Argentina (Pacheco and Córdoba).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Germany to Spend More than $200 Million on Silicone Capital Projects, an In...
- South Asian Chemical Projects Worth $15.5 Billion Expect Funding by End of ...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Quarantine Protocols Set for Philippines Miners, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Africa to Spend approximately $13 Million in Alkalies and Chlorine Plant Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker