You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Norway Cutting Back on Onshore Wind
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 718 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 29, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Norway is putting the brakes on future onshore wind developments in response to environmental concerns and growing protests.
Within this article: Details plans to curb onshore wind boom, implement more controls, refocus on offshore wind development
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- Industrial Info's Skilled Craft Labor Alert: "Where Will Skilled Craft Wage...
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Power News Today: June 9th 2020
- Chile Speeds Up Zero Carbon Plan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker