Premium Industrial NewsNorway Cutting Back on Onshore Wind
Norway Cutting Back on Onshore Wind
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 718 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 29, 2020--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Norway is putting the brakes on future onshore wind developments in response to environmental concerns and growing protests.
Within this article: Details plans to curb onshore wind boom, implement more controls, refocus on offshore wind development
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- EI-H2, Zenith Have Plans for Major Irish 'Green Hydrogen' Hub
- Chile May Accelerate Decarbonization Program
- PG&E Unveils 'Moonshot' Effort to Underground 10,000 Miles of Distribution ...
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- NextEra Energy Carries on with Renewables Drive