Free Industrial NewsSanofi's Vaccine Facility Among $11 Billion in U.S. Pharma Projects Under Construction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Sanofi's Vaccine Facility Among $11 Billion in U.S. Pharma Projects Under Construction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 70 Words
Attachment: US Pharma FF 0620
Sanofi Pasteur is constructing a seed-manufacturing laboratory for vaccines on its 500-plus acre, 50-building campus in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania. The building also will support its recent antigen production.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- France Plans $55 Billion in Windfarms as Offshore Projects Gain Momentum
- Africa's Fertilizer Demand Sparks $5.8 Billion of Projects
- Poland's PGE Plans $7 Billion Renewable Energy Push
- Peru's Runoff Presidential Election Could Impact $45 Billion in Mining Proj...
- Industrial Construction Activity Up 37% So Far in 2021