You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cargo at Mexican Ports Drops 11% in First Five Months of 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 150 Words
Attachment: Mexico ports 0620
Mexico's ports mobilized 114.8 million tons during the first five months of 2020, which meant a decrease of 10.9% when compared with the same period in 2019, when 128.9 million tons were registered, according to a report from Mexico's port authority.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Closes Kwinana Refinery in Australia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazil to See $15 Billion in Capital Mining Projects Kick Off in 2021, an I...
- China's Shandong Province Leads in Catalyst Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- ERG SpA Invests in Italy for Wind Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Largest Polish Power Producer Plans to Phase Out Coal by 2045, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker