You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Engineering, Consulting Firm Stantec at Work on More than $58 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 768 Words
Attachment: Active Projects Involving Stantec
SUGAR LAND--June 30, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, design and consulting giant Stantec Incorporated (NYSE:STN) (Edmonton, Alberta) has had to make some workplace transitions in the COVID-19 environment, which has caused many states and provinces to issue stay-at-home orders and limit the number of people at work sites. However, as these orders are lifted, Stantec appears to be getting back to business, taking necessary precautions. Industrial Info is tracking $58.2 billion in active projects involving Stantec. The projects cover a range of sectors, including liquefied natural gas (LNG), Chemical Processing, Alternative Fuels and others.
Other companies featured: Royal Dutch Shell-led (NYSE:RDS.A)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Golden Pass LNG, Occidental Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S., Canadian Oil & Gas Industry Plots Post-COVID Pa...
- Shell, Murphy Oil: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Mid-Year Webinar: U.S. Natural Gas Sectors - Plenty of Capacity in Dow...
- Gulf of Mexico Offshore Platforms Shut-in Due to Cristobal, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker