You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bharat Biotech to Kick Off Human Trials for India's Indigenous COVID-19 Vaccine, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 145 Words
India's leading vaccine-maker Bharat Biotech Limited is set to start human clinical trials for its COVID-19 vaccine candidate, Covaxin, which is India's first indigenously-developed vaccine against the coronavirus.
Covaxin was developed by Bharat Biotech, in collaboration with the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and National Institute of Virology (NIV). Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) on Monday granted Bharat Biotech approval to undertake the clinical trials, which are scheduled to start across India in July.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Germany to Spend More than $200 Million on Silicone Capital Projects, an In...
- South Asian Chemical Projects Worth $15.5 Billion Expect Funding by End of ...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Quarantine Protocols Set for Philippines Miners, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Africa to Spend approximately $13 Million in Alkalies and Chlorine Plant Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker