You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $87 Billion Worth of Royal Dutch Shell Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 447 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 1, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Amid news that Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) plans to write down the value of its assets by $15 billion to $22 billion for the second quarter, Industrial Info is tracking more than $87 billion in project activity by the energy giant.
Within this article: Planned asset impairment write-downs by Royal Dutch Shell.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Crude Oil Demand Forecast: Your Daily Energy News
- ADNOC to Re-tender Dalma Project Contract, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Oceania to See $356 Million in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Industr...
- Middle East to See $12 Billion in Third-Quarter Oil & Gas Kickoffs, an Indu...
- India's Natural Gas Production Declines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker