You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oceania's Industrial Manufacturing Industry Starts Construction on Projects Worth $3 Billion in First-Half 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 77 Words
Attachment: Covid Effect Oceania
In spite of COVID-19, the Oceania region saw 65 capital Industrial Manufacturing projects worth $3 billion that kicked off construction in the first half of 2020, according to Industrial Info's project database.
Marine projects that kicked off include berth additions, harbor restorations, jetty additions, and wharf additions. Projects in other sectors include warehousing and data centers, rail lines and level crossing upgrades.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fire Extinguished at Largest Sugar Refinery in the U.S., an Industrial Info...
- Gulf of Mexico Offshore Operators Begin Damage Assessments in Wake of Hurri...
- South Korea's POSCO to Close Blast Furnace 1 of Pohang Plant, an Industrial...
- Shandong Province Leads China in Adhesives Project Spending, an Industrial ...
- Germany Invests in Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker