You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Johnson & Johnson Secures Global Manufacturing Capacity for COVID-19 Hopeful, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 136 Words
Fueled by a global pandemic and hundreds of millions of federal WARP SPEED dollars, Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is locking down a global manufacturing network to launch production if its COVID-19 vaccine candidate gets the regulatory green light. From Baltimore, Maryland, to Leiden, Netherlands, the pharma giant has expanded beyond its own already substantial means to partner with contract development manufacturing organizations (CDMOs) Emergent and Catalent.
It is important to note that many of the sites are either in the midst of an expansion or already have substantial capacity in place and will be expanding to 24/7 shifts. Industrial Info is tracking a combined 111 plants and 103 projects belonging to these companies. Click here for a list of plants and here for a list of projects. See map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Middle East Starts the Construction of Power Projects in 2020, an Industria...
- DACH to Spend $19 Million on Nitrogenous Fertilizer Plant Maintenance in 20...
- Oceania's Industrial Manufacturing Industry Starts Construction on Projects...
- BEL Sticks With 'Make in India' Initiative, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat Begins Maintenance on a Low-Density Polyethylene ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker