You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Johnson & Johnson Secures Global Manufacturing Capacity for COVID-19 Hopeful, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 136 Words
Fueled by a global pandemic and hundreds of millions of federal WARP SPEED dollars, Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is locking down a global manufacturing network to launch production if its COVID-19 vaccine candidate gets the regulatory green light. From Baltimore, Maryland, to Leiden, Netherlands, the pharma giant has expanded beyond its own already substantial means to partner with contract development manufacturing organizations (CDMOs) Emergent and Catalent.
It is important to note that many of the sites are either in the midst of an expansion or already have substantial capacity in place and will be expanding to 24/7 shifts. Industrial Info is tracking a combined 111 plants and 103 projects belonging to these companies. Click here for a list of plants and here for a list of projects. See map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Closes Kwinana Refinery in Australia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazil to See $15 Billion in Capital Mining Projects Kick Off in 2021, an I...
- China's Shandong Province Leads in Catalyst Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- ERG SpA Invests in Italy for Wind Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Largest Polish Power Producer Plans to Phase Out Coal by 2045, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker