You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Honeywell's Bottom Line Slammed by COVID-19 Project Delays, Changing Energy Market
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 937 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 27, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Honeywell International (NYSE:HON) (Morris Plains, New Jersey) is the latest big-ticket service and technology provider to feel the economic shock from the COVID-19 pandemic. The company saw overall sales for the second quarter decline 19% when compared with the same period last year, with its aerospace and energy businesses down 27% and 17%, respectively. Industrial Info is tracking about $28 billion in active projects involving Honeywell, including nearly $19 billion worth that have been delayed or otherwise affected by COVID-19.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Honeywell to be delayed or otherwise affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, including those from major companies such as Vaquero Midstream, DCP Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:DCP), Inter Pipeline Limited (TSX:IPL) and Pieridae Energy Limited.
Other companies featured: Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), KBR Incorporated (NYSE:KBR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Deloitte: U.S. Shale Producers Ripe for Consolidation and New Investors
- BP, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- African Oil & Gas Projects Worth $39.25 Billion Planned for Funding in Thir...
- ENI Moves Ahead with Angola's Northern Gas Complex, an Industrial Info Mark...
- ONGC's KG-DWN-98/2 Development Project Faces Delays Due to COVID-19, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker