You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mexico's Industrial Production Falls Sharply in May, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 86 Words
Mexico's National Institute of Statistics and Geography (Inegi) said its Monthly Indicator of Industrial Activity (IMAI) was 71.79 points for May, the lowest level since November 1995, when it registered 67.36 points. The IMAI has recorded 20 consecutive months in negative territory. All manufacturing industries reported "red numbers," including an annualized contraction of 85.7% in the manufacture of transport equipment.
Industrial Info is tracking 1,722 operational Industrial Manufacturing plants in Mexico.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fire Extinguished at Largest Sugar Refinery in the U.S., an Industrial Info...
- Gulf of Mexico Offshore Operators Begin Damage Assessments in Wake of Hurri...
- South Korea's POSCO to Close Blast Furnace 1 of Pohang Plant, an Industrial...
- Shandong Province Leads China in Adhesives Project Spending, an Industrial ...
- Germany Invests in Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker