You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Hosts 651 Industrial Manufacturing Projects Planned for Kickoff in 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 82 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 651 capital Industrial Manufacturing projects in China, with an investment of $104.6 billion, that are planned to kick off construction in 2021. The semiconductors and computer sector of the industry leads in total investment value, with 228 projects valued at $48.4 billion, followed by the automotive sector, with 49 projects valued at $17.8 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Closes Kwinana Refinery in Australia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazil to See $15 Billion in Capital Mining Projects Kick Off in 2021, an I...
- China's Shandong Province Leads in Catalyst Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- ERG SpA Invests in Italy for Wind Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Largest Polish Power Producer Plans to Phase Out Coal by 2045, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker