You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Enterprise Products to Ramp Down Capex as Company Prepares for Post-COVID World
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 850 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 30, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--When an analyst asked executives from Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD) (Houston, Texas) whether they were concerned about possible overcapacity in the company's midstream business, particularly with regard to natural gas liquids (NGLs), Co-Chief Executive Officer Jim Teague pointed to the diverse nature of Enterprises' undertakings across several segments of the midstream business as providing the company with the flexibility and resiliency it needs to be sustainable in the oil and gas and petrochemicals sectors that have been greatly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and lower prices.
Other companies featured: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA) and MPLX (NYSE:MPLX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Despite Headwinds, Phillips 66 Rolls Out Projects
- Plains All American, Saudi Aramco: Your Daily Energy News
- ExxonMobil, Asian LNG Spot Prices Jump: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Patch Still Battered by Low Prices, Weak Demand
- Equinor, Diamondback Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker