You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia's Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat Completes Maintenance on LDPE Unit at Salavat Plant, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Europe | Word Count: 76 Words
Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat has restarted the low-density polyethylene unit (LDPE) at its Salavat monomer plant in Russia, after routine maintenance that lasted for 29 days. The unit produces 99 million pounds per year of LDPE.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- COVID-19 Generates $3.4 Billion in Pharma-Bio Industry Capital Projects, an...
- Russia to Begin Construction on $1.5 Billion of Chemical Projects in Fourth...
- Europe Backs Largest COVID-19 Consortium to Speed Vaccine Creation
- Germany Invests in Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Southern Europe Hot on Solar Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker