Free Industrial NewsMcConnell Dowell Working on $3.28 Billion of Projects in Oceania, an Industrial Info Market Brief
McConnell Dowell Working on $3.28 Billion of Projects in Oceania, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 79 Words
International contractor McConnell Dowell is broadening its role in Australia and Asia. The company is involved in nine capital Industrial Manufacturing projects, worth $3.28 billion, in Oceania.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- France Plans $55 Billion in Windfarms as Offshore Projects Gain Momentum
- Africa's Fertilizer Demand Sparks $5.8 Billion of Projects
- Poland's PGE Plans $7 Billion Renewable Energy Push
- Peru's Runoff Presidential Election Could Impact $45 Billion in Mining Proj...
- Industrial Construction Activity Up 37% So Far in 2021