Free Industrial NewsInfrastructure to Drive Western Australia's Economic Recovery, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Infrastructure to Drive Western Australia's Economic Recovery, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 63 Words
Attachment: IM WA 0920
Western Australia is looking to infrastructure projects to fuel its post-COVID economic recovery. The major projects will be in defense, port and harbor infrastructure, and serviced land.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- France Plans $55 Billion in Windfarms as Offshore Projects Gain Momentum
- Africa's Fertilizer Demand Sparks $5.8 Billion of Projects
- Poland's PGE Plans $7 Billion Renewable Energy Push
- Peru's Runoff Presidential Election Could Impact $45 Billion in Mining Proj...
- Industrial Construction Activity Up 37% So Far in 2021