You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North America's Alternative Fuel Makers Slow $4.6 Billion in Projects Amid COVID-19
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 545 Words
Attachment: NA alt fuel COVID 0920
SUGAR LAND--September 11, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Slumping demand for energy amid the COVID-19 pandemic means both the fossil-fuel and renewable energy markets are facing brutal headwinds in 2020. While renewable power generation is still expected to see overall growth, global transport biofuel production is expected to contract by 13% in 2020--its first drop in two decades, according to the International Energy Agency (IEA). Industrial Info is tracking nearly $4.6 billion worth of alternative fuel projects in the U.S. and Canada that have been delayed or otherwise affected by COVID-19 precautions, about 33% of which is attributed to biodiesel projects.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued North American alternative fuel projects affected by COVID-19, including those from major companies such as Renewable Energy Group Incorporated, VERBIO North America Corporation, Diamond Green Diesel LLC, Valero Energy Corporation, Darling Ingredients Incorporated, FORGE Hydrocarbons Corporation and Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tropical Storm Laura Puts More Plants in Jeopardy, an Industrial Info Weath...
- Clough Rebrands Canadian Business, Strengthening North America Operations
- Hungary Signs First Gas Deal with the West
- SJC Bioenergia On Course to Mark Best Harvest on Record , an Industrial Inf...
- Brazil's Razien Receives Authorization to Commercialize Biogas Energy, an I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker