Free Industrial NewsHeineken Seeks to Grow Despite Drop in Sales, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Heineken Seeks to Grow Despite Drop in Sales, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 105 Words
Heineken President Jean-Francois van Boxmeer recently said the company remains focused on ensuring growth. At the same time, Heineken is paying more attention to sustainable business development, both socially and environmentally. Sales of the Heineken brand in second-quarter 2020 decreased by 9%, and by 2.5% for the first half of this year. Heineken is the most popular international beer brand and demonstrates more positive dynamics. Sales of non-alcoholic Heineken 0.0 beer have increased by more than 10% in all regions globally.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- France Plans $55 Billion in Windfarms as Offshore Projects Gain Momentum
- Africa's Fertilizer Demand Sparks $5.8 Billion of Projects
- Poland's PGE Plans $7 Billion Renewable Energy Push
- Peru's Runoff Presidential Election Could Impact $45 Billion in Mining Proj...
- Industrial Construction Activity Up 37% So Far in 2021