Free Industrial NewsRusHydro Completes Power Plant in Far East Russia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
RusHydro Completes Power Plant in Far East Russia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 90 Words
On September 9, RusHydro PJSC launched a new, 126-megawatt (MW), coal-fired thermal power plant in Sovetskaya Gavan, Khabarovsk Region, Russia.
The plant includes two 63-MW steam turbines and three coal-fired boilers. The project created 380 jobs and will help meet growing electricity demand in the region and improve power reliability.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- EI-H2, Zenith Have Plans for Major Irish 'Green Hydrogen' Hub
- Chile May Accelerate Decarbonization Program
- PG&E Unveils 'Moonshot' Effort to Underground 10,000 Miles of Distribution ...
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- NextEra Energy Carries on with Renewables Drive