Free Industrial NewsRusHydro Completes Power Plant in Far East Russia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
RusHydro Completes Power Plant in Far East Russia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 90 Words
On September 9, RusHydro PJSC launched a new, 126-megawatt (MW), coal-fired thermal power plant in Sovetskaya Gavan, Khabarovsk Region, Russia.
The plant includes two 63-MW steam turbines and three coal-fired boilers. The project created 380 jobs and will help meet growing electricity demand in the region and improve power reliability.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- Possible U.S. Power Shortages, Diversified Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Shale Oil Production, Residential Power Use: Your Daily Energy News
- ERCOT Projects Lights Will Stay on in Texas This Summer
- Work Begins on World's First Final Repository for Spent Nuclear Fuel
- China's Henan Province Aims to Increase Renewable Energy Capacity