You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining, Chemical Processing News Today: September 17th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 346 Words
Valero on September 16, restarted the 75,000-BBL/d AVU 147 (new crude) at its 343,000-BBL/d Port Arthur, Texas, refinery, after it was shut down August 25 due to Hurricane Laura. Multiple units had already been restarted, but the 57,000-BBL/d VGO Hydrocracker 943 and 47,000-BBL/d Diesel (ULSD) GFU Gulfiner 243 continue to be shut.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Greater Houston Area Sees $3.6 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quarter Project Ki...
- IIR's September 24 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- IIR Top Refining News Today: September 23rd 2020
- SAMREF Plans Upgrade Project to Further Process Heavy Residue, an Industria...
- Nigeria's Largest Oil Refinery Commissioning Delayed, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker