You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Webinar: Gulf Coast Industries Recovering from Hurricanes Sally, Laura, Reliable Power Still an Issue
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 995 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 23, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--It's been a very busy hurricane season along the U.S. Gulf Coast. So far, six named storms have made landfall from south Texas to Alabama. The overall hurricane season has been so busy that the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has run out of official names for the storms and has resorted to using the Greek alphabet to name new ones, for the first time since 2005.
In a Tuesday webinar, some of Industrial Info's top industry experts recapped the impacts of hurricanes Sally and Laura, as well as the recovery efforts that have taken place. Within this article: Impacts of Hurricanes Sally and Laura and Tropical Storm Beta
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Northeast, New England to See More than $1.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. Coal Fleet Preps for Maintenance, Looks to Seasonal Operat...
- Texas Gulf Coast Prepares for Storm Surge from Tropical Storm Beta, a Weath...
- Join Industrial Info for Hurricane Sally Plant Recovery Update Webinar
- Indonesia's PT PLN Spurs Development of Renewable Energy Plants in Existing...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker