You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Greater Houston Area Sees $3.6 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quarter Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 572 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 64 projects, worth $3.61 billion, in the Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), which includes Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery and Waller counties, that are scheduled for kickoff in the fourth quarter -- of which more than half the spend is attributed to the Chemical Processing and Industrial Manufacturing industries.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas Gulf Coast Prepares for Storm Surge from Tropical Storm Beta, a Weath...
- Join Industrial Info for Hurricane Sally Plant Recovery Update Webinar
- Argentina Sees More than $1 Billion in Ammonia Projects, an Industrial Info...
- Trinidad's Methanol Holdings Idles Units, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Axens Supplies Technology for Linear Alpha-Olefin Units in Russia, an Indus...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker