Premium Industrial NewsGreater Houston Area Sees $3.6 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quarter Project Kickoffs
Greater Houston Area Sees $3.6 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quarter Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 572 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 64 projects, worth $3.61 billion, in the Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), which includes Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery and Waller counties, that are scheduled for kickoff in the fourth quarter -- of which more than half the spend is attributed to the Chemical Processing and Industrial Manufacturing industries.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- California Leads More than $100 Billion in U.S. Transportation Projects Und...
- Enterprise Products to Rein in Capex in Coming Years as Company Gains Groun...
- Solar Development Leads Texas to $2.5 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Projec...
- U.S. Container Port Activity Picks Up, Industry to See $9 Billion in Projec...
- Gilbane Building Company at Work on $7.7 Billion in Projects