You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Chemical Processing, Refining News Today: October 15th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 235 Words
Shell Chemical has almost completed a turnaround of the 2.3 billion-pound-per-year OP 3 ethylene unit at its Deer Park, Texas, plant after the unit was shut down on September 26. Restart is expected next week.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Greater Houston Area Sees $3.6 Billion in Planned Fourth-Quarter Project Ki...
- IIR's September 24 Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- IIR Top Refining News Today: September 23rd 2020
- SAMREF Plans Upgrade Project to Further Process Heavy Residue, an Industria...
- Nigeria's Largest Oil Refinery Commissioning Delayed, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker