Free Industrial NewsEuropean Pulp and Paper Projects Worth $2.5 Billion to Kick Off Over Next Six Months, an Industrial Info Market Brief
European Pulp and Paper Projects Worth $2.5 Billion to Kick Off Over Next Six Months, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 117 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 197 capital projects that are ready to kick off over the next six months, valued at more than $2.5 billion, in Europe's Pulp & Paper Industry.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Philippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
- Chinese Miners Take the Lead in Indonesia's Nickel Industry
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...
- South Africa Continues to Develop Data Centers to Address High Demand