Free Industrial News3R Petroleum Acquires Portiguar Basin Assets in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
3R Petroleum Acquires Portiguar Basin Assets in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 81 Words
3R Petroleum e Participações SA has signed a contract to purchase the onshore Fazenda Belem and Icapui oil fields in Portiguar Basin from Petrobras. Located in the state of Ceara, Brazil, the average production of the fields, from January to June 2020, was 803 barrels of oil per day. The company already is planning development projects, including workovers, drilling programs and steam injection (EOR) projects.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Philippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
- Chinese Miners Take the Lead in Indonesia's Nickel Industry
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...
- South Africa Continues to Develop Data Centers to Address High Demand