Free Industrial NewsAlgerian Firm Bags Contract for Phase II of Touat Gas Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Algerian Firm Bags Contract for Phase II of Touat Gas Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 66 Words
Attachment: Touat Phase II 1020
Algeria's state-owned oil giant Sonatrach recently signed several multi-million-dollar contracts with a number of regional firms. The company signed Sarpi to develop Phase II of the Touat Gas project, which comprises eight small gas fields.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Philippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
- Chinese Miners Take the Lead in Indonesia's Nickel Industry
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...
- South Africa Continues to Develop Data Centers to Address High Demand