Free Industrial NewsAfrican Power Projects Worth $22 Billion Planned for Financial Approval in Fourth Quarter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
African Power Projects Worth $22 Billion Planned for Financial Approval in Fourth Quarter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 53 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 108 projects worth almost $22 billion in Africa's Power Industry that are expected to achieve financial approval in fourth-quarter 2020. These mainly include solar, natural gas, hydropower and wind projects.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- France Plans $55 Billion in Windfarms as Offshore Projects Gain Momentum
- Africa's Fertilizer Demand Sparks $5.8 Billion of Projects
- Poland's PGE Plans $7 Billion Renewable Energy Push
- Peru's Runoff Presidential Election Could Impact $45 Billion in Mining Proj...
- Industrial Construction Activity Up 37% So Far in 2021