Free Industrial NewsMiddle East Oil & Gas Projects Worth $4.86 Billion Planned for Kickoff in First-Quarter 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Middle East Oil & Gas Projects Worth $4.86 Billion Planned for Kickoff in First-Quarter 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 62 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 113 oil and gas-related projects in the Middle East, worth $4.86 billion, which are expected to kick off construction in first-quarter 2021. They include four terminal, 16 pipeline and 93 production projects.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Philippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
- Chinese Miners Take the Lead in Indonesia's Nickel Industry
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...
- South Africa Continues to Develop Data Centers to Address High Demand