You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Industrial Spending Index Continues to Drop, But Food & Beverage Projects Shine
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 604 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 17, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index fell nearly 17% in October from the same period a year earlier, as spending maintained a slide that began in February with the onset of COVID-19 pandemic.
Within this article: Details of the latest project spending index
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Minnesota Windfarm, U.S. Crude Stocks: Your Daily Energy News
- UAE First in the Gulf Region to Add Coal to Energy Mix, an Industrial Info ...
- Brazil Announces Power Purchase Agreement Auctions for Newbuild Power Proje...
- China's Power Consumption Jumps 9.4% in November, an Industrial Info Market...
- China's Power Output up 6.8% Year Over Year in November, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker