You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Colorado Oil & Gas Leader: Industry Needs to do a Better Job Telling its Story
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1043 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--November 18, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The natural gas industry needs to do a better job telling its story, particularly as the growing popularity of renewable energy places a cloud over hydrocarbon industries, Dan Haley, president and chief executive at the Colorado Oil & Gas Association (COGA) (Denver, Colorado), told a gas industry conference November 10. Colorado is the fifth-largest oil-producing state in the U.S. and the sixth-largest producer of natural gas. But the state is "stuck in the political crosshairs and targeted by an aggressive activist community" that threatens to lower oil and gas production, apart from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, he said.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Cenovus, American Energy Partners: Your Daily Energy News
- Zeta Expected to Regain Hurricane Status, Bring Rain, Wind to U.S. Gulf Coa...
- Recovery of U.K. Oil & Gas Sector 'Dashed'
- Algerian Firm Bags Contract for Phase II of Touat Gas Project, an Industria...
- 3R Petroleum Acquires Portiguar Basin Assets in Brazil, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker