Premium Industrial NewsColorado Oil & Gas Leader: Industry Needs to do a Better Job Telling its Story
Colorado Oil & Gas Leader: Industry Needs to do a Better Job Telling its Story
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1043 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--November 18, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The natural gas industry needs to do a better job telling its story, particularly as the growing popularity of renewable energy places a cloud over hydrocarbon industries, Dan Haley, president and chief executive at the Colorado Oil & Gas Association (COGA) (Denver, Colorado), told a gas industry conference November 10. Colorado is the fifth-largest oil-producing state in the U.S. and the sixth-largest producer of natural gas. But the state is "stuck in the political crosshairs and targeted by an aggressive activist community" that threatens to lower oil and gas production, apart from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, he said.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Production industry
- NextEra Energy, Exelon, NextDecade: Your Daily Energy News
- Dakota Access Pipeline, Apache Corporation: Your Daily Energy News
- ESG Expectations Start to Winnow Oil & Gas Investment Capital, Supply Chain...
- India to See $1.42 Billion in Second-Quarter Oil & Gas Production Project C...
- China's Output of Crude Oil up 3.3% in March