You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Axion Moves Forward with Refinery Expansion in Argentina, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 98 Words
Axion Energy, owned by Pan American Energy (PAE), continues with the Campana refinery expansion project. The 50,000-barrel-per-day (BBL/d) delayed coker unit addition started up in early December. The project was suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic in March, but resumed activities a couple of months later.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- COVID-19 Impacts ADNOC Refining Projects Worth $2.89 Billion, an Industrial...
- IIR's December 23rd Market Scorecard Brings You Breaking Geopolitical News
- Azikel Petroleum Limited Expects to Complete Nigeria Refinery by Mid-2023, ...
- Iraq's South Refineries Company Expects to Increase Refining Capacity by 70...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker