You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: December 23rd 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 244 Words
ExxonMobil has returned its 230,000-BBL/d Joliet, Illinois, refinery to normal production, after being forced to halt production due to steam loss on December 14. The refinery continues to operate at reduced rates due to COVID-19. Additionally, the 98,000-BBL/d FCCU has returned to service after being shut down on December 11.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PBF Energy Braces for Another Tough Year in Refining, Eyes Renewable Diesel
- IIR Top Refining News Today: February 8th 2021
- IIR Top Refining News Today: February 10th 2021
- ExxonMobil to Shut Down Altona Refinery in Australia, Convert to Terminal, ...
- Indonesia's Oil & Gas Company Seeks to Improve Performance in 2021, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker