You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Plans $2.23 Billion Worth of Pesticides and Agriculture Chemicals Project Kickoffs in First-Quarter 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 69 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 66 pesticides and agriculture chemicals sector projects in China, valued at $2.24 billion, which are slated to begin construction in first-quarter 2021.
Jiangsu Province leads with $369 million in potential activity, followed by Ningxia Province, with $280 million, and Chongqing City, with $244 million.
Click here for a list of projects and click the graph below for project spending by province.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- China Expects More Than $2.12 Billion in Polylactic Acid Project Kickoffs i...
- Europe's Pulp, Paper & Wood Industry Plans $8.7 Billion in Grassroot Kickof...
- Australia's Dairy Sector Tries to Penetrate Indian Market, an Industrial In...
- Russia's Ammonia Output Grows 2.1% in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- U.K.'s Transportation Systems Sector Shows Strong Project Activity, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker