You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Starch Production Expands in Paraguay, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 76 Words
Paraguay is one of the most important food starch exporters in the world.
Cassava starch is used to produce "chipa," a typical Paraguayan food, but also it is exported to other parts of Latin America and Europe.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- China Expects More Than $2.12 Billion in Polylactic Acid Project Kickoffs i...
- Europe's Pulp, Paper & Wood Industry Plans $8.7 Billion in Grassroot Kickof...
- Australia's Dairy Sector Tries to Penetrate Indian Market, an Industrial In...
- Russia's Ammonia Output Grows 2.1% in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- U.K.'s Transportation Systems Sector Shows Strong Project Activity, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker