You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.K. Green Lights Second COVID-19 Vaccine
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 774 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 11, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The U.K. has cleared its second COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use with the green light granted to AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford.
Within this article: Details new U.K. permits for vaccine, rollout details, capacity, impact of COVID-19, related vaccines
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- All European Union Countries to Start Mass COVID-19 Vaccinations on Same Da...
- China's WuXi Biologics Snaps up Second European Pharma Plant
- Instituto Butantan to Produce CoronaVac Vaccine in Brazil, an Industrial In...
- Viatris Shutting Irish Plant as Part of Sweeping Global Cuts
- South Korea Hosts More Than $1 Billion Worth of Pharma-Bio Projects, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker