You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Energy Interests Get Funding For Many, But Not All, Of Their Desired Projects in Federal Omnibus Budget Bill
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1054 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--January 12, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Year-end "must pass" bills in Congress typically include funding for many pet congressional projects, but the $2.3 trillion omnibus budget and COVID-19 relief bill passed by Congress on December 21 and signed into law by President Donald Trump on December 27 was truly a Frankenstein monster. Weighing in at 5,593 pages, the longest bill ever passed by Congress, the bill included $900 billion in COVID-19 relief funds tacked on to a $1.4 trillion bill that funds government agencies through September 30, 2021.
Within this article: Energy-related measures within the omnibus budget and COVID-19 relief bill
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- SMC Global to Operate LNG Terminal in Philippines, an Industrial Info Marke...
- China's Natural Gas Output Jumps 13.5% in First Two Months of 2021, an Indu...
- Algeria's Groupement TouatGaz Proceeds with Second-Phase Development, an In...
- China's Output of Crude Oil up 0.4% in First Two Months of 2021, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker