You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
European Pulp, Paper & Wood Projects Ready to Kick Off in Second-Half 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 88 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 199 Pulp, Paper & Wood Industry projects, worth nearly $4.8 billion, in Europe that are planned to kick off construction in the second half of 2021.
The majority of the planned projects consists of 42 equipment additions worth $322 million; 33 plant expansions worth $490 million, and 33 upgrades worth $103 million. There are 17 grassroot projects worth $3 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- China Expects More Than $2.12 Billion in Polylactic Acid Project Kickoffs i...
- Europe's Pulp, Paper & Wood Industry Plans $8.7 Billion in Grassroot Kickof...
- Australia's Dairy Sector Tries to Penetrate Indian Market, an Industrial In...
- Russia's Ammonia Output Grows 2.1% in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- U.K.'s Transportation Systems Sector Shows Strong Project Activity, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker