You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Phillips 66 Sees Optimism for Future as It Carries Out Growth Projects
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 773 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 1, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Midstream company Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) (Houston, Texas) suffered financially amid the economic downturn and lack of demand for petroleum products brought about the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. The company finished the year with an adjusted loss of $382 million. While Phillips 66 lowered its planned 2020 capital spending plans by $700 million during the year, it nevertheless completed significant projects and continues work on other ones.
Other companies featured: Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE:PSXP), Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVS)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Valero: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA: Pandemic Accelerating Global Refinery Rationalization
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 15th 2021
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 17th 2021
- NavigatIIR: Manufacturing Signals Moderate Gains in Latest U.S. Fed Beige B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker