You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil Suffers $22.4 Billion Annual Loss, Sticks to Low Capex Plan
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 727 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 3, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Like other energy giants, Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (Irving, Texas) was clobbered last year by low fuel demand and oil prices in a COVID-19-ravaged world, posting its first annual loss in decades on Tuesday. ExxonMobil had slashed its capital spending by roughly a third to $21.3 billion last year. For this year, capital expenditures are likely to fall at the low end of its $16 billion-to-$19 billion guidance range.
Within this article: Planned capital expenditures by ExxonMobil
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- SMC Global to Operate LNG Terminal in Philippines, an Industrial Info Marke...
- China's Natural Gas Output Jumps 13.5% in First Two Months of 2021, an Indu...
- Algeria's Groupement TouatGaz Proceeds with Second-Phase Development, an In...
- China's Output of Crude Oil up 0.4% in First Two Months of 2021, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker