You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 763 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--February 8, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. offshore wind power development may get a long-needed boost from President Joe Biden's executive order, issued January 28, in which he pledged to "double renewable energy production from offshore wind by 2030." Industrial Info is tracking 29 active offshore wind projects in the U.S., valued at $37.42 billion.
Within this article: Beacon Wind Phase 1 and Empire Wind Phase 2 offshore wind-power projects. Companies featured: Equinor (NYSE:EQNR), BP Plc (NYSE:BP), Dominion Energy (NYSE:D)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker