You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Severe Weather Keeps Energy Producers Cold in the South, a Weather Impact Update by Industrial Info
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 373 Words
Temperatures have remained near or below freezing for several days in the southern U.S., idling production operations for much of the
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- EIA's Annual Energy Outlook Projects Rising Oil, Gas and Renewable Electric...
- Suncor Reins in Spending Amid Slump, but Revives Major NGCC Project
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker