Free Industrial NewsBotswana Mining Sector to See Reforms in 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Botswana Mining Sector to See Reforms in 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 67 Words
The diamond sector is the backbone of the Botswana's mining industry. In 2020, Botswana's economy shrank by 24%.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- France Plans $55 Billion in Windfarms as Offshore Projects Gain Momentum
- Africa's Fertilizer Demand Sparks $5.8 Billion of Projects
- Poland's PGE Plans $7 Billion Renewable Energy Push
- Peru's Runoff Presidential Election Could Impact $45 Billion in Mining Proj...
- Industrial Construction Activity Up 37% So Far in 2021