You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: February 22nd 2021
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 350 Words
Motiva Enterprises has restarted its 600,000-BBL/d Port Arthur, Texas, refinery after being forced to go into hot-oil circulation on February 15 due to Winter Storm Uri. Additionally, the 25,200-BBL/d HTU 4 Heavy Gas Oil Hydrotreater, MPU 3 and MPU 4 units were shut down on February 9 for a 30-day planned turnaround.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Suncor Reins in Spending Amid Slump, but Revives Major NGCC Project
- IIR Top Refining News Today: February 8th 2021
- IIR Top Refining News Today: February 10th 2021
- ExxonMobil to Shut Down Altona Refinery in Australia, Convert to Terminal, ...
- ENEOS Corporation to Spend $133 Million on Japanese Refining Projects in 20...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker