You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe adds 500 Million Doses to COVID-19 Vaccine Supplies
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 743 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 1, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Commission (EC) has ramped up its COVID-19 vaccine campaign by acquiring an additional 500 million doses from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna.
Within this article: Details new European vaccine deals, improved production pipelines, potential vaccine candidates
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S., Canadian Life Science Project Kickoffs to Remain Strong Through Secon...
- J&J Taps Merck Plant in Durham, North Carolina, for COVID-19 Vaccine Produc...
- Russia Taps Italy to Manufacture Sputnik V COVID-19 Vaccine
- Europe Approves Single-Dose COVID-19 Vaccine
- WuXi Biologics to Acquire Pfizer's Pharma Plant in Hangzhou, China, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker