You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: March 1st 2021
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 356 Words
Flint Hills restarted the East/West complex on February 26 at its 300,000-BBL/d Corpus Christi, Texas, refinery, after it was shut on February 15 due to Winter Storm Uri. Separately, planned maintenance of the FCCU and Alky units, which began January 19, has been slowed due to the weather.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Valero: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA: Pandemic Accelerating Global Refinery Rationalization
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 15th 2021
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 17th 2021
- NavigatIIR: Manufacturing Signals Moderate Gains in Latest U.S. Fed Beige B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker