Free Industrial NewsEurope's Heavy-Manufacturing Sector Plans $9.22 Billion in Kickoffs, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Europe's Heavy-Manufacturing Sector Plans $9.22 Billion in Kickoffs, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 65 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 228 capital projects, worth $9.22 billion, in Europe's heavy-manufacturing sector that are planned to start in the next six months.
Italy leads with 39 projects that worth $523.6 million, followed by Russia with 37 projects worth $333.1 million.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Alabama Gypsum Wallboard Plant Shuts for Natural Gas Pipeline Outage
- Latin America Anticipates $25.6 Billion in Spending Approvals for Oil & Gas...
- Latin America Expects Increase in Chemical Project Approvals
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...