Free Industrial NewsChina's Natural Gas Output Jumps 13.5% in First Two Months of 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
China's Natural Gas Output Jumps 13.5% in First Two Months of 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 114 Words
During the first two months 2021, China's natural gas output reached 34.8 billion cubic meters, an increase of 13.5% year over year. However, the average daily output was 10 million cubic meters lower than the output in December 2020, according to the National Bureau of Statistics of China.
Also for the first two months of this year, China imported 20.8 million metric tons of natural gas, a 17.4% increase year over year.
Industrial Info is tracking 249 active capital natural gas production projects, worth $9.42 billion, in China.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Alabama Gypsum Wallboard Plant Shuts for Natural Gas Pipeline Outage
- Latin America Anticipates $25.6 Billion in Spending Approvals for Oil & Gas...
- Latin America Expects Increase in Chemical Project Approvals
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...